A Unique and Holistic Approach to Managing Stress
Stress affects us all at various times, but unless it is ‘managed’ effectively, it can lead to deeper, physical and mental health issues, such as depression, anxiety, panic attacks, heart conditions, fibromyalgia etc etc. Treating stress with medication is next to useless, as only the symptoms will be treated and if this approach is continued, it can lead to further complications. Treating severe stress with a natural therapy such as Reflexology, Reiki or Massage is much better, but may still fall short of resolving all issues to the point where the symptoms do not recur.
Solihull Holistic Health’s Stress Management Treatment Programme is a truly holistic approach to regaining health and well-being. The aim is to resolve stress issues through a structured programme, designed to look at the whole person, get to the root of the issue(s) and work towards living a life without stress.
The programme will utilise a variety of treatments and you will be guided through a series of steps that will allow you to:
Identify the main root of the issue(s)
• Calm the mind
• Set your intention for healing
• Remove emotional blockages
• Support the body’s health
After an initial, detailed consultation, you will be given an individually tailored treatment plan, to cover a period of time that is deemed realistic to resolve your stress issues. A typical treatment plan may include some or all of the following:
• Tried and tested methods to encourage relaxation
• Meditation techniques for heart coherence; to invite calm, improve focus and transform stress
• Creative visualisation/Hypnotherapy for removing blockages, healing the past, boosting confidence/self-esteem
• Guidance on natural supplements, herbal remedies and essential oils to ease stress symptoms and restore balance to the body
• Rebalancing the body on a physical and energetic level through a combination of at least 2 of the following therapies: Reflexology, Reiki, Indian Head Massage, Thai Back Massage or Eastern Facial Massage
If you want to transform your life and be able, manage your stress levels effectively and live healthily for the long-term, this is the best way to do it. To get the most out of the programme a good level of commitment is needed, but you will be getting the benefit and one to one support of a highly qualified and experienced stress Management Consultant and Natural Health Practitioner, in Rob Buckle.
The full programme is carefully structured, so for individuals to get maximum benefit a minimum of 6 sessions is recommended. A customised programme will be worked out with individuals during the initial consultation.
Individual sessions (of at least one hour in length) are priced at £40. The Stress Management Programme can be customised to individual needs, so the price structure for a full programme will be worked out accordingly, with substantial discounts for block bookings, as follows, for example:
6 sessions: £210
8 sessions: £260
10 sessions: £300
It's not just the therapies themselves that make the difference, the advice and the dialogue between us is equally important: